Need To Buy Facebook Likes For Photo? Check My Blog Sociotraffic..
Recently I have been hearing plenty of discussions regarding the “value” of Facebook likes, Real vs. Fake. As always, almost all of what I hear is wrong so I decided to do this post to set things straight. Let me first begin by explaining the real difference between a “real” like and a “fake” like. A so called “real” like is a like that is earned the “right” way… which means that the like was completed by way of a real individual that found real value within your site or post or page or whatever and decided to offer you kudos by “liking” it…
Now on to the “fake” like; the fake like is really a like that is certainly generated by any means other than the things i described above. You can find a multitudes of different ways to get a fake like, way too many for this particular post, but here are some:
1. Purchase like packages on microjob sites like Fiverr.com; you can get a few hundred to some few thousand. These likes are almost always generated using a bot (automated software program) that games Facebook security and erroneously adds dozens to a large number of likes over days or even weeks. The positive for this method is that it is cheap… the negative is the fact that bots can be often be detected by Facebook security which can lead for your Facebook page being closed down. Recently Facebook announced it’s intends to ramp up detection, you can read a great article about it here.
2. Purchase likes from the microworker site. This process involves buying “credits” or “tokens” on sites like Welikehits.com. These sites permit you to setup your account along with your Facebook profile then other people get credits by liking your page or sharing,etc. You have to pay anywhere from $5-$100 to buy credits that you simply then “spend” when someone likes your page; you can buy several thousand credits for $10-$25 normally. The advantage of these websites is the fact that real people who have real accounts are liking your page, not an automated script or bot… the negative is that the way these likes come your way is through a gateway page using a set ip address… meaning that it must be very easy for Facebook to inform that these were bought, and therefore not count them.
Here are a few of the advantages of fake likes:
1. Access to Facebook Analytics. Facebook only enables you to the access the analytics part of your cpanel When you reach 30 likes. Through getting fake likes, you can access your computer data quicker.
2. Use of Facebook vanity URL. Facebook enables you to use a vanity URL only after you have 25 likes… the vanity URL is essential right away, it allows you to have facebook/yourkeyword again, fake likes offers you use of this feature quickly.
3. Nobody desires to like a page that has zero likes… psychologically folks are FAR very likely to click that like button if there are already several hundred or several thousand likes.
4. SEO value. Social signals are important to SEO right now… some say just as much as 1/3 from the puzzle… regardless of what the quantity is actually, should you SEO you KNOW that things like followers,likes, etc play an important role in gfhisr your keywords on Google. Should you be struggling to generate these social signals the “right” way, having the fake ones is preferable to nothing.